lead acid batteries/emergency generating sets
Lead acid batteries are used in various technical areas for more than 140 years. A component of this is the automotive industry and the various traction appliances as well as telecommunication systems, solar systems and uninterrupted power supply units.
The lead accumulator is still the most important rechargeable battery.
- standby (alarm technology, USV, medical technology, emergency light, emergency current)
- accommodation and compact traction (compacts, illumination)
- batteries for solar systems
- traction (applications with deep discharging- and charging-cycles)
- automotive batteries
- motorbike batteries (motorbikes, ATV, quads, jetskis, lawn tractors)
- equipment for lead acid batteries